Follow me! :)

Follow

And the winner is....

Huge thanks to everyone that entered! This was my first competition and I am really pleased with it so thank you to everyone!

The winner is......

ZippadeeZazz!

Well done! You win the gift card and I will be sending it to you in a private message on Facebook This evening! Thank you for entering and congratulations!


Don't forget everyone there is a sale on tomorrow and my whole store is also on sale at an extra 20% too!

Let's have a great sale everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you so much :) I'm even MORE excited for the BTS sale now... If that's even possible :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I was going to send it through Facebook but will probably be safer my email? Drop me an email at thegingerteacher@Gmail.com and I will send it right back to you!

      Delete

Follow me! :)

Follow